Ability to Analyze and Evaluate for Problem Solving
In this course, you will explore modern techniques to heighten your analysis and decision-making skills. Discover methods to gather appropriate data, intensify reasoning capabilities, and make solid judgment calls. Eliminate procrastination, consider relevant trends, devise alternatives, evaluate options in difficult situations, and select the best alternative for success. Identify and strengthen your circle of influence and interpersonal skills to become more productive and ensure beneficial implementation of decisions. Take advantage of this opportunity to avoid problems, save time, focus on solutions, address decision-makers, and establish effective implementation plans.
- Participants receive an introductory email and pre-class assignment.
- If a virtual delivery, participants review a 30-minute training session regarding how to use virtual platform functions. (Note: With a licensing agreement, this can be recorded and watched at the participants’ preferred time.)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour virtual instructor-led training (VILT) session explaining key lessons.
- Participants complete their individual assignments in between VILT sessions. (Individual assignments limited to 2 hours.)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour VILT workshop to present their findings, receive feedback for real-world application, and share additional techniques.
- Individual exercises
- Small group exercises
- Facilitated discussions
- Practical application exercises
- Instructor presentations
- Facilitator and peer feedback
- Knowledge checks
- Action planning
- Optional assignments for outside the classroom