Delivering an Exceptional Customer Experience
This course will enhance your customer service skills and raise your effectiveness to the next level. Improve communication skills while considering reach, frequency, flexibility, culture, and personalization. Determine achievable expectations and monitor progress. Build credibility and reflect customer identity. Collaborate with the customer in control, and share vital communication points as you manage trouble signals. Join this valuable learning experience to strengthen your core customer communication and interpersonal skills, which translate into long-term exceptional results.
- Participants receive an introductory email and pre-class assignment.
- Participants review a 30-minute training session regarding how to use virtual platform functions. (Note: With a licensing agreement, this can be recorded and watched at the participants’ preferred time.)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour virtual instructor-led training (VILT) session explaining key lessons.
- Participants complete their individual assignments in between VILT sessions. (Individual assignments limited to 2 hours.)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour VILT workshop to present their findings and receive feedback for practical, real-world application.
- Individual exercises, including personal assessments
- Small group exercises
- Facilitated discussions
- Practical application exercises
- Instructor presentations
- Facilitator and peer feedback
- Knowledge checks
- Action planning
- Optional assignments for outside the classroom