Establishing a Productive and Positive Workplace Mindset
Explore the underlying concepts behind learning mindsets, and understand the internal and external components of a mindset. Discover the nuances between a fixed and learning mindset, and consider and adopt key modern mindsets for the digital age. Determine how to best navigate change and influence colleagues as you solve complex challenges. Initiate vital conversations and learn how to use your sense of curiosity to address crucial questions with colleagues for increased productivity and improved work-life balance.
- Participants receive an introductory email and pre-class assignment. (Optional)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour virtual instructor-led training (VILT) session explaining key lessons.
- Participants complete their individual assignments in between VILT sessions. (Individual assignments limited to 2 hours.)
- Participants gather for a 3.5-hour VILT workshop to present their findings, receive feedback for real-world application, and share additional techniques.
- Individual exercises, including personal assessments
- Small group exercises
- Facilitated discussions
- Practical application exercises
- Instructor presentations
- Facilitator and peer feedback
- Knowledge checks
- Action planning
- Optional assignments for outside the classroom
- Optional mindset assessment and practical application (Note: The additional 3.5 hour session is recommended as the first of three sessions if chosen, and the session may be conducted separately from this course too. There are various assessment options, and each is conducted by an experienced and certified professional.)